The Power of Regenerative Medicine – A scientific view of progress from reprogramming cells in the lab to bringing novel therapies to the patient
Imagine a world where there is no urgent need for organ donors because organs can be generated in a lab, one where chronic diseases like diabetes are cured. These medical wonders are much closer to reality with the rapidly developing field of regenerative medicine. The field is aimed at repairing and replacing tissue and organs damaged by age, disease or trauma and Indiana is making great strides both academically and commercially in the space.
In our next Frameworx, we will host a scientific discussion with three of Indiana’s leading life sciences companies – Lilly, Cook Regentec and Roche Diagnostics – as well as IU School of Medicine’s newly formed Indiana Center for Regenerative Medicine and Engineering:
- Chad Johnson, Ph.D. senior research scientist, Cook Regentec, LLC
- Laura Parnas, Ph.D., senior scientific affairs manager, Roche Diagnostics
- Chandan Sen, Ph.D., director, Indiana Center for Regenerative Medicine and Engineering
- Moderator: Vanessa Barth, Ph.D., Lilly Loaned Executive, BioCrossroads Chief Scientific Officer, Eli Lilly and Company
New Event Location!
Please note change of location, this event takes place at Lilly Corporate Center in Indianapolis. Complimentary parking will be provided. Please enter Building 98 off of Alabama Street. Visitor parking is located off of Henry Street just to the right of entrance when facing Building 98.
- February 26, 2019
- Time:8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Eli Lilly and Company
- 893 South Delaware Street
Indianaplis, IN 46285 United States + Google Map