- This event has passed.
Utilizing data sources to drive transformation in healthcare: Indiana’s Assets
Join BioCrossroads at our Thursday, March 19 Frameworx as we explore some of Indiana’s data sources and uses of data analytics which are driving transformation of clinical care at home and abroad. We’ll hear from BioCrossroads’ new Chief Data Officer, Darshan Shah, who will discuss our capabilities and technologies can be used by our life sciences and healthcare communities. We’ll also learn about some of Indiana’s deepest assets in the space from innovators including:
- Josie Fasoldt, Director of Engagement and Analytics, Indiana Management Performance Hub (MPH)
- Dr. Peter J. Embi, President & CEO, Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
- Dr. Patrick McGill, EVP, Chief Analytics Officer, Community Health Network
- Stephanie Grinage, Vice President for Advancement, Indiana Biosciences Research Institute
- John Kansky, President & CEO, Indiana Health Information Exchange
We will announce the winners of the BioCrossroads DataX Challenge then host a beer and wine networking reception.
- March 10, 2020
- Time:11:39 pm
- Biltwell Event Center
- 950 S White River Parkway West Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46221 United States + Google Map